Summer Time !!! I love summer time. Its such a happy, blooming time. I’m coming out of hibernation after having had, honestly, a really great, introspective winter. Now, I’m soo excited for summer! I don’t exactly know what I’m going to do yet (especially for money) but I’ve got lots of ideas cookin!
• Travel around the country on my moto, taking pictures and blogging (riding a lot of the transcontinental trail)
• Rafting trip through Moab
• Trip to Seattle/Portland
• Camp and explore Moab for awhile
• Visit Aunt Ana’s family in Cape Cod and relatives in New Hampshire
• Buy Motorcycle 🙂
• Buy a Sailboat 🙂
• Travel up to Alaska on a moto and find a place to get my pilots license
• Go to Southern India with my Yoga instructor (what a great experience!)
• Writing Conference in New Mexico with Natalie Goldberg
• Sail for the summer (out of Portland women sailing club………or jump on a boat sailing in the ocean)
• Climbing trip to Portero Chico, Mexico
• Speak more Spanish!
• Prepare for motorcycle trip through Mexico
• Visit friends in Australia from SV Reflections IV (they have no idea this is on my list!)
• Visit my fun loving relatives in England (I have always wanted to do this!!)
• Spiritual/challenging trip with Julia.
As a friend pointed out to me last week, What a dreamer I am!…….But what is life all about anyway??!