Top Ten Drawbacks to Being in a Cubiclefrom joke of the day.com 10. Being told to ‘Think outside the Box’ when you’re in a box all day long.
9. Not being able to check e-mail attachments without turning around to see who’s behind you.
8. Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.
7. Always having that nagging feeling that if you press the right button, you’ll get a piece of cheese!
6. Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work right.
4. There are 23 power cords but only ONE outlet.
3. Prison cells are not only bigger… they also have beds.
2. When tours come through, you get lots of peanuts thrown at you.
and the Number One Drawback to Working in a Cubicle. . . . .
1. You can’t slam the door when you quit and walk out. (I have a piece of cardboard with a knob drawn on it. I slam that quite often. Not the same effect as wood, though.)